Vanilla Cup Cakes Ingredients
- 225 g slightly salted butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Vanilla Cup Cakes Directions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180˚c. Place cases in bun trays.
- Put sugar, then flour (sieved), then chopped up butter and vanilla extract into a food processor. Blitz all together on medium power until well mixed together. Alternatively mix it all together with a hand-held whisk or stand mixer.
- Then add eggs one by one. Using a slow pulse setting, if using a food processor, until the mix is integrated.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases, and place in the baking troy. Place in the centre of the over and bake for:
4.1) 13 – 14 minutes little
4.2) 15 – 17 minutes Not So Little
Bake for the time mentioned or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched.
* Turn out and cool on wire racks. Delicious Vanilla Cup Cakes with coffee