Thai Grilled Pork (Moo yaang)
Among the most scintillating and enthralling feature of Pork recipes is the sheer variety of pork cuts and their preparation methods. Pork is an exceptionally adaptable meat that may be modified in respect to the likings and the savors of the individuals. Thai grilled pork is the popular recipes among pork lovers. These kind of dishes are extraordinarily easy to make and appropriate for fast meals.
Thai Grilled Pork Ingredients
- 1 kilogram pork shoulder, cut into 2″x4″x4″ pieces
- 2 tsp juice from pounded fresh mature ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Fresh vegetables: cucumber, tomato
- Coriander leaves and spring onions for garnish
Thai Grilled Pork Directions
- Marinate the pork with other ingredients for at least 6 hours.
- Grill the pork until done, brushing occasionally with the marinade while grilling.
- Slice the grilled pork and arrange on a serving dish. Garnish with coriander leaves and green shallots as a finishing touch.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and fresh vegetables.
The mentioned tips would certainly present you an inspiration of barbequing or grilling the pork, though, the cooking time and the temperature may be changed in respect to the need for Thai Grilled Pork. A few of the highly accepted barbeque pork recipes are slow smoked pork ribs, grilled pork with cherry sauce and hoot-n holler baby back pork ribs. You can also give it as a try to cook Thai Grilled Pork by following step above.
Recent Thai Grilled Pork (Moo yaang) Search Terms:
- - Thai sliced grilled pork shoulder recipe (1)
- - thai bbq grill pork (1)
- - thai bbq pork shoulder recipe (1)