Last Updated on by ThaiCuisine
This is a simple butter cake which make one time and get more flavour of butter cakes by adding different powders. Butter cake goes with regular green tea, coffee, or even milk. It is a wonderful dessert for a special tea time. Try to do it now ^^.
Cake – Ingredients
- 1200 grams of cake flour.
- Vanilla 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 ½ tsp.
- 200 grams of milk powder.
- 1100 grams of sugar.
- 35 chicken eggs.
- SP 5 tbsp.
- 500 g cold water.
- 1,000 grams of melted butter.
Green tea – Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons Green tea powder (recommend brand Mat-cha).
- Green apples, 1 ½ tsp.
Coffee – Ingredients
- Coffee powder mixed with hot water to melt the 4 tablespoons.
How to Cook
1) Preheat the oven at 200C (392F). Grease inside big loaf pan.
2) Sift cake flour, baking powder, salt, milk powder together in a bowl beaten eggs, add sugar and SP.
Later stir by using head-stir no.1, stir about 2 minutes to combine.
Then increase speed to no.3, about 3 minutes, then add cold water and vanilla to it.
3) Continue beating for 2 minutes until the color turns very light and it becomes fluffy.
Reduce speed to no.2, put the melted butter and beating slowly about 1 minute.
4) The flour mixture (vanilla cake). The ingredients are green tea and coffee, don’t mix flour mixture for each other.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan about ¾ of pan height, flatten the surface with a spatula, and bake in the oven about 25 – 30 minutes until cooked. Cool slightly and remove the cake from the pan.
6) Cool the cake completely on a cooling rack. Dressing up and topping with whipping cream, then cut into pieces.