It’s cold, so let we cook a menu that make your body warm.
It is about soup, the one of simple healthy food recipes.
When I feel cold, I want to eat something warm and soft.
Today it’s a good day that my mom showing how to cook chicken soup !
Chicken Soup Ingredients
Chicken Soup Directions
1. Boiling water in the pot, wait until the water boils
2. Add the chicken and pounded coriander root to boil until cooked with low-middle heat
3. Prepare vegetables and cut into bite-size pieces as you like
4. When chicken is almost cooked, reduce to low heat. Dip the rim of the spoon or ladle slowly below the foam and scoop it up
5. Add vegetables for boiling, from potatoes first
6. Season with salt and Knorr powders
7. Boil on medium heat about 5 minutes if the potatoes are cooked.
8. If it is not cooked, boiling until potatoes cooked.
9. Then add sliced onions and the sliced tomatoes.
10. Boiled until cooked and soft.
11. Fill celery and onion.
12. No fill sugar, we use the sweet from vegetable by itself
This menu is made easy. For a family meal or food for child when cool.
It’s the alternative healthy and delicious chicken soup !