“Prawns and mung bean noodles in clay pot” in thai language call “kung op wunsen” it’s low calories and delicious more :>
Prawns and mung bean noodles in clay pot Ingredients
- 1 cup mung bean noodle
- 3 slices crushed mature ginger
- 3 crushed coriander roots
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp crushed peppercorn
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoning sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp whisky
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Tips slice spring onion about 3 – 4 inches long for topping on noodles
Prawns and mung bean noodles in clay pot Directions
- Wash the prawns and trim.
- Place a wok of oil over medium heat
- When the oil is hot, fry coriander roots / ginger / peppercorns and onion until fragrant. Leave from the wok and put to a mixing bowl.
- Add the noodles and the other ingredients, mix well. Follow with the prawns and mix again.
- Move to a clay pot, cover with a lid and place over low heat for 30 minutes until everything is cooked.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with spring onion, best when served steaming hot.