Last Updated on by ThaiCuisine
- Woo flour (a sheet) 2 kg
- 300 g crab meat.
- 1600 grams minced pork.
- 600 grams ground pork it.
- Soak the onion cut into tiny 200 grams.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- 5 tablespoons oyster sauce.
- 4 tablespoons sugar.
- Pepper 3 tbsp.
- 8 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Set on the verge of starch or flour, 12 tbsp.
- Seasoning powder 3 tbsp.
- 4 eggs whites.
- Soya sauce 4 tbsp.
- Onion and Small carrots, cut into squares (for makeup).
How to Cook – Steamed Chinese Dumpling
prepare all the ingredients together.
1. the ready-woo, cut into pie plate
2. Prepare all the ingredients together
3. Mix all ingredients together. Massage well to smooth and sticky.
4. Prepare a thin white cloth to wipe away the water from woo dough sheet. Bring Cut-Woo sheet to wipe away the dry powder before. Otherwise, it’s make a wrapping too hard
5. Packing the Shumai – Put the Pork with about 1 tablespoon on flour paste. Then use your finger around the full circle edge of dough sheet – Make the edge beautifully.
6. preparation steaming pot that laying with banana leaf
7. steam cooked 12 minutes
8. Prepare sour sauce and ready to serve !