Fried Crab with black pepper – Ingredients
- Sea crab
- Spring onion
- Black pepper sauce
- Garlic chopped
- Seasoning sauce
- Granulated sugar
- Boiled water
Fried Crab with black pepper – Cooking
1. Start with Sea crab first, Carve it into pieces. Separate the crabmeat paste put it into the cup.
2. Warm the Pan until enough (see have a smoke on the pan surface) then pour the oil wait until oil hot about 1 – 2 mins at medium fire.
3. Fried garlic until yellow, smell good and delicious.
4. Pour down the carved crab and stir over medium heat to cook the carved crabs. If big crab use more time to stir, be patient and try to stir and wait until it’s cook.
5. Pour down the boiled water about 2-3 tablespoons or more of the time, as you like.
6. Season it ^_^. e.g. Put more black pepper sauce for spicy, fish sauce / soy sauce, sugar, taste the flavors that you like.
7. Put the crabmeat paste / eggs crab into the pan
8. Stir to combine and taste again. If water look few try to added it
9. Close the lid about 3 minutes. The crabs are cooked a little more difficult (Big body crab eiei). Wait until crab meat and ingredients are mixed well.
10. Open the lid again for checking that it cooked yet. Then add spring onion.
11. Stir to combine. Then turn off the gas.
12. After cooked, scoop it into the dish. Eat delicious food with hot rice ^_^