The season has change quickly, it’s raining and cold.
Warm-up your body by a warm dishes recipe “Boiled Rice with Sea Bass”
Not just eat when you feel cold but can eat it normally dish, recommend on dinner.
It’s not a difficult thai cuisine recipe, Let’s go !
- Cup Rice (or more dependent on seat).
- Sea Bass Fish Meat (or other meat)
- Sliced Ginger
- Coriander Alley
- Chopped Garlic
- Others: such as Oil, Water, Soy Sauce, White Sugar, Salt and Pepper.
* quantities of ingredients depend on your favor, or see below image to estimate it.
Again, Boiled Rice is a staple food of many country but nowhere more so than in Thailand.
Rice is the main part of cereal and all other dishes supplementary it.
Boiled Rice with Sea Bass – Cooking
1) Bring the boiled rice to a boil with water in the large pot. Add 2 teaspoon salt. Boil with uncovered lid for 15-20 minutes (or less because we must boil it again with fried sea bass) till the rice is tender. Remove from heat, fluff the rice with a fork.
2) Fry chopped garlic until it’s look yellow. Remove from pan, rest and wait for sprinkle later. Leave a little of cooked chopped garlic on the pan for frying with sea bass fish on next step.
3) Frying the Sea bass fish meat with yellow-garlic from step 2, stir over medium heat until cooked, then seasoned with soy sauce and pepper for good taste.
4) Pour fried sea bass fish meat into a tender rice pot, boil and slightly stir them again ^ ^.
5) When boiled remove from heat, seasoned again. Put into dish and topping with sliced ginger and yellow chopped garlic
6) Fluff with a fork and serve immediately. Quite Delicious ^-^.
It’s not hard to cook Boiled Rice with Sea Bass, try it !