Spaghetti with Salted Fish
Did you know it is possible to make delicious comfort food ?
Spaghetti has always been one of my favorite meals to prepare for dinner or lunch, and I am so excited to share with you a recipe that will satisfy your hunger for a tasty and complete meal !
Spaghetti can be described as a well-liked pasta menu, having animal meat in addition to tomato sauce frequently served on heated noodles.
Parmesan cheese is usually scattered over the spaghetti sauce prior to serving. Even though spaghetti started in Italy, it is now a pillar of Thai dishes.
So, how to make a spaghetti ? Read on to know:
Spaghetti with Salted Fish Ingredients:
- 4 ounces cooked spaghetti 1
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon anchovies
- 1 tablespoon garlic, pounded roughly
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 4 dried chiles, fried
Spaghetti with Salted Fish Instructions:
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic.
- Add anchovies and stir well. Add tomatoes and peppercorns. Stir-fry until tomatoes become soft.
- Add the boiled spaghetti and stir-fry with the other ingredients.
- When serving, sprinkle with parsley and fried dried chillies.
Now you can satisfy even the biggest of appetites as you enjoy devouring this tasty recipe! Making tasty choices has never been this easy before, and it starts with one healthy choice! ( i think that; because i can eat more ^^ ).
Now you can create a whole new experience in your kitchen, and even enroll children in the process as well.
Kids have so much fun knowing they are helping make this Spaghetti with Salted Fish (delicious meal) the family will love!
Recent Spaghetti with Salted Fish Search Terms:
- thai food recipes with pictures (44) -