Last Updated on
Stir Fried Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood
Spaghetti can be described as a well-liked pasta menu, stir fried spicy spaghetti with seafood having shrimp, fish fillet, green mussel, squid (seafood) in addition to tomato sauce frequently served on heated noodles. Parmesan cheese is usually scattered over the spaghetti sauce before serving. Although spaghetti started in Italy, it is now a well-known dish all over the world. The next is the ingredients and how to make a stir fried spicy spaghetti with seafood.
Stir Fried Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood Ingredients
- 300 grams seafood (shrimp, fish fillet, green mussel, squid, etc.)
- 200 grams spaghetti, soak in hot water until done
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 red & green chili peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup holy basil
- 10 grams fresh ground pepper
- cooking oil
Stir Fried Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood Preparations
- Wash prepared seafood in clean water. If you use fish fillet or squid, cut into well pieces before cooking. Or if you use green mussels, you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, and stir until golden and fragrant. If you like hot taste, you may add chopped chili and stir fry with garlic during this process. Then add prepared seafood, and keep stirring until nearly cooked.
- Add spaghetti and fresh ground pepper. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar. Lastly add holy basil and red & green chili pepper. Turn up to high heat. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
Furthermore there are lots of adaptations on how to make a spaghetti. A number of tasty recipes are composed of organic mushrooms and green peppers which have been diced or even sliced and combined with the sauce as soon as the meat is cooked. Many recipes use pork, veal, chicken or perhaps meat and meatballs instead of seafood.
Enjoy with Stir Fried Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood !
You can also see Spaghetti with Salted Fish Recipe , the another great Thai style of spaghetti recipe.