Last Updated on by ThaiCuisine
The weather is change quickly (hot at noon and cold at evening).
What do you do to control the body temperature in the simple way with Thai style ?
The answer for the article
By eating the cold thai dessert “Green Bean Soup” or mung bean
Green Bean Soup Ingredients »
(proportion estimated by yourself)
- Dried mung beans
- Granulated sugar
- Salt (a little)
- Pandan leaf
Green Bean Soup Direction »
1. Place mung beans in a large bowl. Fill with cold water. Wait about 2-3 hours. This is basically to wash it but if any duds float to the top, discard those. Drain the beans.
( The reason I say that we do not soak beans overnight it not sprouts. Soaked overnight, beans, they decompose quickly, but it does not nice-smelling )
2. Bring pandan leaves, cut into pieces of twisted it a little better it is boiled, it will be a lot of aroma and taste.
3. Boiling water over medium heat until enough. Turn heat to low and place the pandan leaves into it.
4. Boil pandan leaves until it collapsed. When boiling, reduce heat to boil it again until it’s be green fragrant water and then scoop pandan leaves out.
5. Then place mung beans in step 4 to boil over medium heat. When boiling, reduce to low heat. Then boil it for about 20-25 minutes. If dry, add water. If have the bubble scoop it out.
6. For about 35-40 minutes, beans will again begin to notice that decomposed. If you like to move it to a more or less decomposed – more (expand time) and less (less time cooking).
7. When it gets to your preference, stir in sugar and salt for good taste and boiled about 20 minutes. Serve warm or chill and serve cold. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for taste better which can make into ice cream.
Recent Green Bean Soup (Mung bean) Search Terms:
- - sweet thai desert with green bean (1)
- - green mung bean soup (10)
- - thai green mung bean pudding recipe (14)