Today, I’m making dessert “Thai Steamed Cupcakes” (in Thai call “Pui Fai”)
which is easier and soft eaten with afternoon tea.
Not hard to do but a little of tips.
Let’s go !
Cotton Cupcake – Ingredients
1. wheat light special (recommended red lotus flour) 200 grams.
2. baking powder 1 tsp.
3. 80 grams of sugar.
4. 2 chicken eggs.
5. S P ½ tablespoon
6. ½ cup water.
7. milk or fresh milk 50 gm.
8. Jasmine flavor, vanilla flavor (as you like) ½ tsp.
9. lemon juice 1 ½ tsp.
10. currant, black chopped it up.
How to cook – Cotton Cupcake
1. The red lotus flour, dried in the sun before the sun ought to be about 30 minutes – 1 hour (or adapted by heat in baking oven)
2. The reason we need the sun because purchased flour have moisture, the sun will come away moisture. Dough will be more incoherent.
3. While waiting flour we came together better prepared mold. Pleated cup size, type 2616 (available for purchase at the store bakery) and the same number of paper cups. This recipe made about 35 cups.
4. Through about 30 minutes with the flour through the sun and then be mixed with baking powder sifted (sift ought to be at least 2-3 times)
5. Sift flour, flour to remove the waste out and make a fine flour, then leave the flour a while
6. Then put water, sugar, eggs and SP put into the bowl
7. Hit with the full speed until the egg white (about 3-4 minutes)
8. Nature is full of the eggs in a creamy white color of sugar is dissolved out. Lifted my head up when hit. Not too thick liquid or Neu. Observations from the oval will trickle down slowly.
9. Reduce speed and then take the minimum rest as we sift flour prepared. Put it in the egg mixture slowly but soon enter
10. Add flour enough to beat out more than 1 minute The dough must be beaten in the same beat. (hit the circle). Do not hit back to back. Meat snacks will not be the same resolution.
11. a white powder egg smell.
12. Then put down the milk with lemon juice and jasmine scent.
13. Beat together again Less than 1 minute at medium speed. Turn off mixer rubber spatula then gently rotate together (persuade the bottom bowl, scoop up the top).
14. Then I set the water by high heat.
15. flour if anyone will be mixed with any color. By the drops of food coloring into the dough, and then persuade the wash 1-2 drops into each other. Then, dip the cup drops fr today with 3 colors pink, orange, green and natural colors ^ ^ drew about ¾ cup.
16. Sort dessert enter the oven. Decorated beautifully with raisins and chopped black
17. Increase the fire, for boiling the water. When the water boils, reduce the fire down to low heat. (stressing that use the low heat – if not Pui Fai’s face it, is not broken) – Cover and steam about 10-15 minutes.
18. Open the lid (be careful to cover water, steam, water droplets … if drop to sweets can cause stains). Observe the faces is broken and then lift the power to quickly pick out the candy out of the cup immediately. It left open the candy to suck out the steam. Resulting candy wet!. To stay cool about 10-15 minutes will extend the life of a store as long as 3-4 days. Thai dessert nowadays more difficult to find a review and eaten …
How to make Khanom Pui Fai (Thai Steamed Cupcakes) on YouTube ?
Recent Cotton Cupcake (Thai: Pui Fai) Search Terms:
- - pui fai thai steamed cake recipe (1)
- - kanom pui fai recipe (14)
- - CottonCupcake(Thai:PuiFai)-ThaiDessertRecipes (11)