Let go the made thai dessert like
– plump white worm
– and sticky with candy.
I think it ‘s hard to find for eating it.
Today I want to eat, so made it by myself.
A. Caramelized Crisps in Coconut Sauce Ingredients
- Caramelized Crisps
- Coconut White
- Granulated sugar
- White sesame seeds, roasted
- Salt, a little bit
- Fresh pandan leaves 5-6 pieces
Caramelized Crisps Ingredients
- Flour, 1 cup.
- Flour 1 / 3 cup.
- Are ¾ cup boiling water.
B. Caramelized Crisps in Coconut Sauce Direction
have 5 heading step B.1 to B5, see it below
1. Mixing the two types flour together and then stir for mixed well
(be careful not to add any flour or switch starch content is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, it will be broken out of the mold)
Then put the boiling water and use a spatula to a dough with the water very quickly.
Otherwise the heat will cause the starch is cooked patches ^^’
2. Prepare the primary colors for mixed with dough, the four colors are green (from Fresh pandan leaves), Purple (from Bulletfly pea), Red (from food coloring), and my plain white.
3. Then spread out the dough with cassava starch to prevent stickily. I thresh flour until the dough is homogeneous and viscous (not sticky hands) is like a warm, soft and like a flour mochi.
4. Flour, if we want to mix colors. Divide the dough to comes out.
Then drop the color slowly and slow thresh the color into the dough so that it is homogeneous (Picture is green). Leave it stay.
B.1 Molding the Caramelized Crisps
1. First, to prevent the spread cassava starch on hand. Then, mold the dough into a ball about the size of your finger or not. Press the dough a little flat.
2. And then paste it into the caramelized crisps mold and sprinkle a little cassava starch for prevent sticky.
Press the dough to make a mark like a picture
3. Roll the dough until it like a worm, from step 2 the dough (caramelized crisps) is flat.
Put it into the pan or bowl and sprinkle cassava starch for prevent sticky.
B.2 Roasted Sesame Seeds
** I will take about 2-3 tablespoons white sesame seeds, then roasted in a pan over low heat. Give it look yellow (not roasted, not long ago, about 5 -7 minutes) and leave it. **
B.3 Coconut Milk
1. Squeezed coconut milk with warm water, much to the heat.
Separate the ½ cup cream of coconut milk this call “condensed coconut milk”.
2. Then the coconut milk to boil it. Put sugar and salt into it. Taste like.
3. Tear pandan leaves for make fragrance, and medium heat until it boils and depend on you to scoop pandan leaves out or not.
B.4 Wash the Caramelized Crisps
1. Heat to boil water before preparing it. Boiling water, then put the caramelized crisps that we mold.
2. Cooking and so on until it is cooked (Cooked, the caramelized crisps body be transparent and lift-up).
3. Scoop caramelized crisps up. Then take a moment to soak it with cold water.
4. The relief from the heat, then scoop the caramelized crisps into a bowl.
B.5 Caramelized Crisps together Coconut Milk
1. Give the thin coconut milk to boil again. When hot, put caramelized crisps into.
2. Heat until boiling, then add condensed coconut milk. Taste again.
When boil off the power. Serving bowl and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Doing with this direction will make caramelized crisps delicious more.
- Because we bring to boil again, it help to extend the life of caramelized crisps.
- Roasted sesame seeds are sprinkled into the pot, or a dessert plate or bowl
Recent Caramelized Crisps in Coconut Cream Search Terms:
- - Thai Caramelized in coconut milk (1)