Thai banana fritters (Kluay khaek)
- 9 maam waa bananas
- 30 grams grated coconut
- 80 grams rice flour
- 20 grams tapioca flour
- 20 grams white sesame seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 220 grams water
- 500 grams cooking oil
Thai banana fritters Directions
- Mix both kinds of flour with water, sugar, salt, white sesame seeds and grated coconut.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed to obtain a fairly thick batter and no lump remains.
- Peel the bananas, slice each lengthwise into 3-4 slices.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan over high heat, when the oil is hot, dip the banana slices in the batter and fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain.
Thai Banana Fritters