Fried Carper Shells with Fresh Chili Peppers (Hoylai Pad Prik Sod)
So busy a lot, do not update blog for along time. This is the 1st recipe “Fried Carper Shells with Fresh Chili Peppers” in last 2 months, let’s see the ingredients and how to cook.
Fried Carper Shells with Fresh Chili Pepper – Ingredients
- ½ kilograms carper shells
- 10 grams sliced pickled garlic
- 3 red chili peppers
- 3 green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup sweet basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Fried Carper Shells with Fresh Chili Pepper – Method of Preparation
- Wash and drain the carper shells. Diagonally and thinly slice chili peppers.
- Fry garlic in oil until fragrant. Add carper shells and fresh chili peppers and fry until well mixed.
- Add the pickled garlic and fry together. Add sweet basil leaver and fry until everything mixed together.
Put in a plate and serve with steamed rice.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to taste.
Fried Carper Shells with Fresh Chili Peppers Look delicious and try to cook it !