Sweet and Sour Stir-fried with Squid in thai call “phat priaw waan”
Sweet and Sour Stir-fried with Squid Ingredients
- 200 g squid , cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 100 g straw mushroom, halved
- 1 cup spring onion, cut into 1″ length
- 2 spur chilies, sliced diagonally
- 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- ¼ tbsp pepper, ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock, 1 tbsp cooking oil
Sweet and Sour Stir-fried with Squid Directions
- Sauté garlic in oil over medium heat until fragrant. Add the squid and sauté until it turns white.
- Add mushrooms, cucumber, onion and tomato; Cook until the vegetables are tender, then add chilies and spring onion, stir well.
- Seasoned with tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and fish sauce. Then following with half of the chicken stock, stir until well combined.
- Mix the remaining with tapioca flour; Pour into a wok and stir until the sauce is sticky and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Topping with sprinkle pepper. Ready to serve (eating when it ‘s hot, will more delicious)
Recent Sweet and Sour Stir-fried with Squid Search Terms:
- - sweet and sour fried calamari recipe (1)
- - sweet and sour sotong recepi (1)
- - sweet sauor sotong (1)
- - sweetened squid recipe (1)
- - thai sweet and sour squid recipe (1)
Sweet and Sour Stir-fried with Squid